Concrete/ Building materials
EIRICH offers a fully developed system for concrete processing. Our intensive mixers are concrete mixers guaranteeing high quality standards even for large production quantities, frequent formula changes and the preparation of varying consistencies in one machine. Global competence built up in more than a century of mixing technology expertise.
- 1903 EIRICH build the first ring trough mixer
- 1906 EIRICH build the first planetary mixer
- 1924 EIRICH develop the EIRICH mixing system. The underlying principle: the material is no longer transported through the mixing tools - a principle we still follow to this day. To the benefit of our customers!
Feedback from EIRICH customers confirms:
- Concrete of all types and consistency can be processed quickly and at high quality.
- The concrete can be processed more easily and is less likely to bleed.
- Cement and pigment quantities can be reduced in many cases (improved distribution).
- Binding agents are activated. The initial and final strength of the concrete are increased.
- Significant reduction of rejects/waste – particularly in the case of high-visibility surfaces.
EIRICH offer globally unique expertise and exceptional synergy potential in the field of raw materials processing for the manufacture of high-grade building materials. In particular our mixing technology is ideally suited for producing top-quality building materials such as concrete, dry mortar and sand-lime brick. Our intensive mixers are delivering a highly reproducible mix which also allows re-mixing of small quantities or homogeneous mixing-in of fibers or pigments. EIRICH intensive mixers are robust and extremely well suited to the special demands arising from the abrasive raw materials which are processed in the building materials industry.