The burglarproof shutter has a standard aluminum guides and a steel coverbox. The armour is made up of single-walled, extruded mill finished aluminum flat slats. The armour underneath is finished with a double extruded closed bottom bar fitted with a rubber seal. By default, the shutter comes equipped with a 230 V turbular motor.
Five characteristics (unique selling points)
- Various finishing available such as powder coating in various RAL colors.
- The slats may be extruded with punched windows with lexan strips inserted for overall finishing.
- Shutters may be equipped with manual override and / or emergency battery pack.
- High level of security against burglary and/or vadalism.
- This roller meets the requirements set by NCP and therefore could possibly be provided with a BORG certificate upon completion.