Burglar resistant transparent shutters
1. TRANS: is a burglar resistant transparent shutter which has as standard aluminum conductors and a coverbox. The armour is made of polycarbonate panels between profiles with unfinished extruded aluminum. The armour at the bottom is finished with a double extruded closed list with a rubber sealing profile. By default, the shutter is driven by a 230 V turbular motor.
This shutter meets in its custom implementation to the requirements for burglary class 4 of the BS 5096:2007 code.
Five characteristics (unique selling points)
- Standard coated in RAL 9006 and available in other RAL colours.
- The unique roller system with a square axis blocks assures there will be no wear directly brought onto the polycarbonate panels, which makes the guaranteed transparency.
- A closed shutter with a transparency of 80%, thus ideal use for window shopping.
- Security in any situation against burglary and / or vandalism.